Tuesday 15 March 2011

About. Me.

Hi:)

I'm a bright-tailed, bushy-eyed creative being living each moment like its my last; (most of the time anyway.) Freshly out of high school, the FREEDOM of the "big bad world" has been exhilarating! I honestly look forward to Monday mornings for the first time ever... yes, really! Most people blame "Monday morning" as the cause of all mishaps, while I say its not poor Monday, but them; (or maybe just their over-indulgent weekend? hmm...)  

I believe I was creative since conception, (I could almost swear I was drawing flowers with my tiny fingers on the inside of my mommy's tummy :0) 

I use absolutely anything I find to create art journals, scrapbooks and cards, so please send any pretty-looking scraps my way!

Once I've started there's no stopping me. I get so enthralled by what I'm busy with, before I know it it's 3am, and I've got to get to class in just a few hours!

I appreciate anything handmade, even just a present wrapped up in paper with a simple bow means so much to me.

Handmade goodies cost a lot of time, thought and love, so please appreciate them.

With love,

wasfeeya

No comments:

Post a Comment